History

Prior to the late Mr Kirby establishing Kirby Chemist in 1955, the pharmacy was trading as Potters Pharmacy by a Diane Heartley since 1934.

Kirby Chemist is an independant community pharmacy based in Teddington, Middlesex. We have been providing pharmacy services to the community for the last 60 years.

We are fully air conditioned with consultation rooms and advice centre with easy access for wheelchair and prams.

We have over 12 full and part time staff and also have pre-registration pharamacists as well as dispensing technicians and senior pharmacist.

We pride ourselves on offering an exceptional customer service and excellent product knowledge. Private consultations rooms are available at the rear of the pharmacy for comfort and discretion.